Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday Stories

My Alarm went off at 4:30 this morning for MY FIRST DAY OF MARATHON TRAINING WHEWHOOO!! And yes there is my breakfast..... carbs and sugar baby!





Wearing my lucky Brooks! 



The look of pure joy! 6 miles of 8:56 pace FUN!! So glad I made the decision to run again!!! 

On the way to my strength workout with britt! 



Two workouts call for a trip to Jason's Deli! I could literally eat there three times a day ok ok maybe five times!!! 

Britts Healthy pasta! I'm getting that next time!!!! 


Haha random photo of the day..... I was sooooo cold in the restaurant.... literally had goose bumps. 


The next stop..... trader joes... and 2nd lunch of samples!!! HAHA I can't go without sipping their amazing coffee and today they had and amazing veggie lasagna.... cheesyyyyy....... 


Green alert! 


Walked out with..... I bet you see it already (ALERT!!!) COOKIE BUTTER HAS BECOME AN ICE CREAM FLAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Dinner.... lemon chicken salad







So I found this recipe via hungryrunnergirl.com


The kitchen smells like home and my roommates are loving it! It was a huge hit!!
(please take a moment to appreciate my outfit (: LOL) 



Yes, thats trader joes cookie butter ice cream on top of the peach cobbler..... shhhhh don't tell! (;




Until tomorrow! xo




















Archives