Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day Weekend!!







Note to self whenever you go to Sam's Club always stock up on socks and gum!!! Being a runner gives the amount of clean socks you own a new meaning (: 


Discovery of the season..... I told my roommates I could seriously marry this coffee.... but really


MMMMM LOVE :)


After church it was panera time with brittanyyyy! I'm seriously so blessed to have this girl as my best friend!! 


my meal.... favorite salad EVER is the greek with feta and chicken noodle soup, hits the spot every time! 


Sunday afternoon naps to the max.... every roommate passed out for a few hours, thats what sundays are for, until football begins..... yeah I think like that.....


Dinner, was a chicken salad with every topping I could pull out of my fridge! 



So latley I've been going to an evening service too and I actually REALLY enjoy it! Last night they had free ice cream after church.... hahah I was beyond happy.....


Downtown is beautiful, isn't it?






__________________________________________________________________

MONDAY!



Breakfast before a big bike ride along the ocean! 
the best banana greek yogurt and puffin cereal ever! 


On our way out!!! Bike ride along the ocean..... best morning ever!!! 


sent this to my parents...yes I can keep a bike rack on my car without it falling off on the 95 highway hahah love you MOM AND DAD!!!


Cool Kats..... waiting on b-fast! 



Best Place to EAT in FL!!!! Literally want breakfast here ever. single. day. 



selfie


GET IN MY TUMMY..... It listened! >.<


Eggs, English Muffin, and BERRIES (: 


So what did I do with the rest of my day?!?! Went to the pool for a bit and now i'm chilling watching my favorite TV show... oops I admitted it! Good ole Andy! 





And baking cookiessss (: white chocolate chip yummminess! 


Archives