Friday, September 12, 2014

All about my day


Slow 5 miles for my workout, I did not want to kill it before tomorrows long run! 8 miles and I can't wait!! 




 When I got home from the gym all I could think about was a cheesy egg sandwich and yep thats what I made (: haha I bet your shocked to not see yogurt and granola!! 




Friday mornings and selfies go together like pb&j (: do I compare food to everything...... no of course not!! 




 I was loving my black dress, it's funny now that i've moved to FL no one wears black it seems haha but Today was the day. I felt great!  





Lunch time came a lot later than usual my boss asked me to do tons of visuals for the store. The cool thing was that she told be to do them because I was good at it... I've found it hard to accept compliments but its something i'm working on believing. 



Afternoon espresso? Yes please!! 






 PLEASE TELL ME YOU SEE THESE BIRDS?!?! They are huge and on the power lines...... 



So after work a trip to trader joes for some extra items for dinner was much needed.... hahah maybe some snacking on the way home happened


mmmmm goodness. I've been loving those apple chips perfect snacking




sautéed  garlic, onion, and bell pepper! 


Ta da! Dinner was served!!  It was a total team effort from britt and myself!! So yummy, I figured a little pasta will help me with tomorrow workout!! 


 How I feel at this very moment.... I'm so full I don't even want desert..... yikes..... don't worry ill be hungry soon




Oh yeahhhhh loving my random purchase from trader joes!!! 


dark chocolate pretzel thinsss amazing yummyness! yess that was tonight desert!!!! 


So thats a wrap of my day just chilling now watching " we bought a zoo" such a sweet movie!!!






Happy Friday! 

-Rachel

Archives