Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday, Runday, Funday.... p.s. that rhymed

IT'S SUNDAY! I'm only slightly excited (: definitely one of my favorite days of the week..... Love going to church, lunch with all of my friends and of course just relaxing before my big week begins!! 
Can you tell I'm a little excited about my first ever running watch?!?? I love it!!!!! 
First outside run since my injury all the way back in FEB so today was a major step in my recovery! Yes my time was slow but three miles without pain was a blessing!!!!! 
Breakfastttttttt yumminess!!!!! Plain Greek yogurt, farm fresh figs and a drizzle of maple syrup!!! 
So my BFF dyed her hair today! We were both blonde..... Now it's just me.... She looks gorgeous..... But blonds still have more funnnnnn (:
What weekend would be complete without a trip to  trader joes?!? 
Lately I've been OBSESSED with licorice..... Why I don't know!? But this stuff blows regular ole twizzlers out of the water!!!!! Go buy this at trader joes, it's strawberry and amazing....... Might have made up 75 percent of my dinner  tonight.
And here was the other 25% grilled cheese........ It was the kid in me (: 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Well that was pretty much my day, How was YOUR Sunday?!? 


Archives