Thursday, August 28, 2014

Childhood, Espresso and Running Dreams




  
    Today was awesome, I ran three miles this morning which was great but I totally forgot to press the silly button on my watch to actually count my pace and time....what can you do?!? Anyways today has been a wonderful day, partially due to the fact that yesterday was a TOTALLY stressful day! But last night was incredible, I am truly blessed to be apart of an amazing small group of young professionals who are supportive and encouraging. Having gone to a large university it was a real challenge moving 900 miles away to a big city but not a big community of friends. 

Good Morning it's 5AM (:

BrEaKfAsT Greek Yogurt and Bananas!

I've honestly been missing home quite a bit lately, more like missing childhood. The days I would actually be sad when 5pm rolled around because I knew that I'd have dinner and before long it would be my 8pm bedtime. Now it seems the alarm clock goes off and I'm rush, rush, rushing. When looking at the past I honestly become so excited for my future when i'm married and I can watch my children enjoy the sweet freedom of childhood. I was reading this article and I really inspired me: 
here
When You Can't Decide What Shoe To Wear  And You Wish Your Rommate Was Home To Help You Decide Moment Alert!


When 3pm rolled around I needed a pick me up and then I had a fabulous idea! Why not make espresso from a 300 dollar coffee maker?! Good idea of the Day (: 


Found this while researching for a client today! LOVE!

Now for what I'm really excited about! A meeting that I have been planning on going to for the past few days.... can you guess?! It's an intermediate marathon training program..... now here is my question.... I've never run a marathon but with some calculation, I'd be a sub4 hr marathoner. I'm looking so forward to attending hopefully i'll be allowed to participate. I'M SO EXCITED to not only be apart of a group but to also step wayyy out of my comfort zone and do something i've always dreamed of doing!! 








What are some bold moves you've been making lately? 


Archives