Saturday, August 30, 2014

Fridayyyy

I'm so excited to tell you about my wonderfully exciting news!! I've joined a running club for the First TIME in my life! I talked to the trainer at the marathon meeting after work and he felt I was a good candidate to run with the group!


image.jpeg

This morning was blur for sure and after a 1hr uphill walk I quickly realized what going the be a race for time. Actually it was the first day in three months I didn't have breakfast before work... therefore my lunch box was bursting open... ahhhh! I couldn't get it to close!! 
image.jpeg
For lunch I've decided that no matter how many salads I make I'm always happy with that decision! Oh how yummy! Expect I remembered to take a pick with three bites left lol (:
image.jpeg

Tonight my best friend and I have a date with Sweet Tomatoes! Definitely one of my favorite places to eat at here in FL!! My goal is to carb load a little before tomorrow's first workout with my new running club crew! I have no clue what to expect.... yikes! Hope I can keep up lol 
image.jpeg

CARB LOADING TO THE MAX! 
image.jpeg
WORLDS LARGEST SALAD!?!?!? 
image.jpeg
Actually my biggest fear is re-injuring my healed stress fracture. Biggest fears are scary but if I let it get the best of me where would I be? Haha trying to become a bodybuilder... That's not a good idea trust me I tried (: I think I was in such denial after my injury I was convinced I was going to compete in a body competition. I lifted and yes it felt great and it made me realized that I had muscles I never realized I had! But then came the constant stress of what to eat the "perfect ratio" every 2-1/2 to 3 hours. It took all the fun out of eating, life and enjoying company!! I love to eat, but not every three hours just because my meal plan says so! I sound so rebellious, but i'm not I just like to try and enjoy life, friends and family. What are your thoughts on the subject? Are you a very structured eater? 


All seriousness aside.... How did you enjoy your Friday night?!?! 


A girls shopping trip included JCrew and Nike! 
image.jpeg

And of course FoYo 
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

My NEW SWEATER!! I think i'm in denial that I live in south florida, I want it to be cooler weather so I can wear my new sweater!! 
image.jpeg


Until Tomorrow xo! 

Archives