Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday, Coffee, 5:45am

Some people like sleep.... okay most people do enjoy it. Don't get me wrong, I sleep (: but for me, I feel like I'm missing out on life if i'm asleep when I could be doing a million other things..... Like writting the first ever post on my new blog, drinking the most amazing coffee in the world in my favorite mug or getting ready for a fun morning run!








Before work I was able to squeeze in a quick workout I made today a cross training day so 45 mins of bike intervals of 1min all out and 30sec recovery. It was great the time flew by, then I completed 3 sets of the legs press and curl. It felt good to be strengthening my quads!


Then a quick breakfast of my FAVORITE CEREAL..... and OFF to WORK!













HOW WAS YOUR SATURDAY?

x Rachel







































Archives