Thursday, September 11, 2014

How Rest Days Roll.....

Call me crazy but I hate rest days... getting my body to sit on a couch is really hard....



Spoons.... are so important to the whole eating process.... it really matters whether it is too big or too small. haha (: 


mmmhhh granola and chocolate yogurt breakfast of champs 



Lunch time was late! Had a meeting go long.... so thankful my stomach didn't growl haha


It rained all day!! Thats highly unusual for FL usually it rains for 15 mins then no more, but not todayyyy :(



hahah the moment your walking to the gym and your best friend makes fun of you for wearing two different shades of purple to the gym.... sometimes you just gotta embrace it!! 


so after my 15 mile bike ride britt and I hit up our favorite greek restaurant. lentil soup and greek salad... had to save room for deserttttt!! 


ahhhhh the fall fever continues!! a stop by target for coffee turned into a candy buying adventure!!! 



oh haha there's the coffee (: 



bought mason jars and hersheys kisses


bought candy corn!!!!!! 


time to relax its wayyy past my bedtime 9:48......




Night ya'll! 

Archives