Monday, August 25, 2014

MONDAY HELLO WORK WEEK



Happy Monday!! Whewe! I'm going to be honest with you today was tough after having only had a one day weekend, it was draining getting back into the grind of the week, but thankfully I have awesome friends, co-workers and family members that are always there to encourage me when I need it! So for starters my workout was just a walk, since I ran yesterday I wanted to give my legs a rest and not over do it... (: 
If i'm stuck inside on the treadmill you can bet i'm either watching fox news or the cmt music channel. 

Here was my total workout/walk.... totally worth it. I felt refreshed after and did not feel bad about sitting at my desk for the rest of the day! 

WHAT MADE MY DAY AWESOME?!? 
Being the first employee to work, even before my manager!! 8:53am SCORE!!!

THESE ARE MY ROOMMATES CREATION AND THEY ARE INCREDIBLE!! 
Peanut Butter Energy Balls...... WARNING the recipe is a secret... haha someday i'll post it.... That is if I can figure it out for myself, I guess i'll just have to keep eating them till I can put my finger on the exact ingredients (:
Lunch = leftover Chipotle + extra lettuce and tomato.... mmmmmmmmmm

                                         
Dinner too! Noodles, veggies..... obviously I was still hungry so dinner #2 was greek yogurt and figs...... next desert...... hummmmm what should it be?!
My Clean Room.... it had REALLY been tooo long.... sorry britt!





Here's to making funny faces and making the most of those long Mondays!!! 

___________________________________________________________________________________

What made your Monday AWESOME?!?!



Archives