Tuesday, September 9, 2014

THE LONGEST POST EVERRRRRRRRR

My view outside the gym! Just look at that moon

After my morning run I snapped this photo outside my apt! Wow I just love FL! 



Breakfast = puffins and chocolate greek yogurt! 



 Ready for Work hahha that's the it's Monday and I'm in weekend mode smile hahha 



Lunch!!! chicken and noodle soup! I felt like a kid again!


home made baked cheese sandwich ok 3yrold lunch for sure! 


haha after work treat! 


britt and I made dinner!! Marinated chicken! A little Evoo and cumin, garlic and oregano! 


Dinner was tiny I was hungry all night haha


target trip!! Ok that looks lame but once I tell you about all the deals you'll be impressed for sure! 


just how excited i am about PUMPKIN SPICE candle!!!!!! I lit it and stood around sniffing it so much it went out! Britt just looked at me and said you have a serious problem! 



When I should have been sleeping, instead I was baking.... Everyone needs a muffin for breakfast after a challenging workout! Yep that's right tomorrow is group marathon tempo training..... See I needed breakfast muffins!! 



Making my weekly fitness goals and plans for the week!! 



Post 4  mile hill tempo run.... i'm dead.....



Leg was in a lotta pain!! thank goodness for ICEEEE


yeah that my its 3:56 am face


Took off my shoes to find this surprise :(




What my my day 10times better??!?! this little guy waving hello from my desk!!


3pm snack time.... greek yogurt and granola! 


when is 9pm and you go grocery shopping what do you buy?!?!



dinner..... grilled cheese and strawberries and chicken noodle soup! 





Late night coffee run and drive through neighborhoods with the bestie!!! 






xo, Rachel 

Archives